Photos, let's see 'em

Are you starting a new business? Sorry if I missed prior information.

back around halloween, we bought a little building that has a (closed) wood-fired pizza bar and a ‘20s style retail shop (my special lady makes clothes and is setting up an alterations shop) on the ground, and a tiny noir-type apartment upstairs where we live.

that wasn’t enough work so last week we bought the hell hole above, which is right next door, like sharing a wall with us. it’s apparently been home to layers of thrift stores and hoarders who don’t know what to do about a leaky roof, so its kind of a ruin. but i’m going to bring it back and save main street.

back around halloween, we bought a little building that has a (closed) wood-fired pizza bar and a ‘20s style retail shop (my special lady makes clothes and is setting up an alterations shop) on the ground, and a tiny noir-type apartment upstairs where we live.

that wasn’t enough work so last week we bought the hell hole above, which is right next door, like sharing a wall with us. it’s apparently been home to layers of thrift stores and hoarders who don’t know what to do about a leaky roof, so its kind of a ruin. but i’m going to bring it back and save main street.
That sounds pretty cool!

For those (not on the west coast) wondering why it’s called “big leaf maple”:

Skagit River? I think Pacific Rim Tonewoods is up around Concrete. Lots of eagles there in the winter.

Skagit River? I think Pacific Rim Tonewoods is up around Concrete. Lots of eagles there in the winter.

Paul, I almost wish you hadn’t asked. LOL! I remember being there and taking the pic, but I don’t remember exactly where. The water was really moving, and kayakers came by. Maybe off the Columbia Gorge? Pacific NW for sure.

Paul, I almost wish you hadn’t asked. LOL! I remember being there and taking the pic, but I don’t remember exactly where. The water was really moving, and kayakers came by. Maybe off the Columbia Gorge? Pacific NW for sure.

Probably up in the Cascade mountain range a little ways if there are roaring white water creeks (maybe that's a river) like that. The area that I know that looks like that is around Leavenworth, WA.

I couldn’t find a leaf that big. ;)

Ok Alan, I kinda broke my promise. :oops:

No worries - ironically enough, I finally found the right size leaf for me.

article-2050534-0E6C0A5400000578-164_1024x615_large.jpg

Back