Photos, let's see 'em

Nice shots of Myrtle Falls! I dig the panorama shot (second to last). And lenticular cloud for a hat too. :) No stop at Reflection Lake?

We didnt stop this time around. We had planned on it but by the time we had lunch and hiked back down to the car, it was already late and we wanted to get back home to let the dogs out after being inside all day. There was a couple stops we skipped due to time.

Today was a hot moody summer's day (though less hot than yesterday, which hit at least 106F). I've had a filthy horse in my garage and finally dealt with that. By the bye, If you want to keep a car looking nice, I can strongly recommend not actually driving the thing! I had a lot more chips and dings than I have ever noticed before.

stango-summer20.png

Today was a hot moody summer's day (though less hot than yesterday, which hit at least 106F). I've had a filthy horse in my garage and finally dealt with that. By the bye, If you want to keep a car looking nice, I can strongly recommend not actually driving the thing! I had a lot more chips and dings than I have ever noticed before.

stango-summer20.png
Drive it.
Just like guitars they are made to be played.

Called a “Gang-gang”, this is a parrot native to my part of southeastern Australia. He was a visitor to my back yard a couple of days ago. It is winter down here, hence the bare apple tree!

i more than like this bird actually!

One of the fun things about Grand Teton National Park is, you can stand in the same spot where Ansel Adams took one of his famous photos in 1942:

5d40bebb91a33.image.jpg

Now I ain't no Ansel Adams, that's for sure, but I edited one of my shots in an attempt to recreate it. Not much has changed in 78 years, except the trees grew and there's now a wall along the ridge to contain sightseers like me.

C7OoKaw.jpg

Back