Photos, let's see 'em

Playing around again. Sunlight and macro lens on my phone.

fdsv8pd.jpg

This makes my brain hurt

I have no idea where our “pet” bird goes between long intervals, but I looked up from my patio after hearing clucking, and SHE’S BACK. I threw her some shelled corn which she greedily consumed (no thank you; fair share thing I guess ;)). Later, I look out our kitchen window and see she’s discovered the world’s sturdiest turkey nest, complete with wood ashes.

I have no idea where our “pet” bird goes between long intervals, but I looked up from my patio after hearing clucking, and SHE’S BACK. I threw her some shelled corn which she greedily consumed (no thank you; fair share thing I guess ;)). Later, I look out our kitchen window and see she’s discovered the world’s sturdiest turkey nest, complete with wood ashes.

Turkey don't know bad mojo :oops:

Good work, sir - gonna be a lot easier to get her in there come November...

Back