Photos, let's see 'em

Shawn@PRS

yogi
PRS offers some cool things for employees outside of work. We've had yoga classes, a paint night, picnics, etc. Now, Hunter is teaching two classes on iPhone photography. The next class will be on Thursday. I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed the first class and once I've been through class number 2, I'll be able to raise my game the next time I need to fill in on Private Stock Friday.

Yesterday when I went to leave for work, the ice had frozen into a strange pattern on my windshield. I can only assume strong winds blew the water around as it froze solid.

IMG_9387.jpg
IMG_9388.jpg

Let's see some of your cool photos (guitar or otherwise)

Yesterday when I went to leave for work, the ice had frozen into a strange pattern on my windshield. I can only assume strong winds blew the water around as it froze solid.
I caught one similar to Shawn but on the top of the car. I think they are budding marks.
Those are two of the best photos of the phenomenon I have seen. The process is called Dendritic Solidification. Here is a link if you are at all interested...

http://www.phase-trans.msm.cam.ac.uk/dendrites.html[/QUOTE]

These aren't hosted by me, thus the small size, but two of the best guitar-related pics I've taken. Hard to believe it's been over 20 years since this show.

AT_Munchkin1.jpg

This is my favorite. I got Michael to sign it a couple weeks before he died. I gave him a copy of the pic above, and it was truly one of the proudest moments I've had when it comes to photography, because he looked at it, said he really liked it, signed the pic below, then pulled the first one out again and just stared at it.

AT_Barbara_2.jpg

I take crappy pics of guitars, but I do a little better on other stuff :)

Antietam Battlefield, Sharpsburg, MD. Looking south towards the Sunken Road.
rlHPeSC.jpg

Gettysburg Battlefield... location of Day 3 of the battle...Union lines looking across the field where Pickett led the failed Confederate charge
lPxY5ka.jpg

Sunset from the house we stayed at outside of Taneytown, MD. Liked it so much we're going back in October.
prpkDle.jpg

Badlands National Park, SD
QUsoJ19.jpg

Badlands National Park, SD
7BZ82cD.jpg

Along Needles Highway, SD.....a nerve racking drive!
lnS1fcC.jpg

Needles Highway, SD
Y1YHr17.jpg

Needles Highway, SD
o9Kq22c.jpg

Along side a road in Rapids City, SD
cwvwSJg.jpg

Last edited:
And just for fun, apparently the pups think vacation is hard work......

Ginger....spent after a day a Custer State Park and the Crazy Horse Memorial, SD
veuCLUK.jpg

Tyler....crashed on the couch after a long day at Gettysburg
gL2wHUA.jpg

Last edited:
Back