Photos, let's see 'em

Not the 24th fret screech owl, but a Northwest spotted owl. We get 'em on our property from time to time. Just an android phone thru my spotting scope.

49989928002_aaffce700d_b.jpg

49989679741_64ce29dbbe_b.jpg

49989928637_2028251e0f_b.jpg

When I zoom in, my camera phone puts a little purple hue around the circumference for some reason. I think its how much light its able or unable to capture with the shutter speeds.
49989688356_f4d6e01381_b.jpg

What were your shutter speeds? Cool pics!

220, 221...whatever it takes...
(Sorry, Man, I had to do that!!!)

Great shots, all.
Love the Birds...We encountered/spooked 2 Pileated (sp??) Woodpeckers on our property the other day finishing up our walk...Gorgeous. Mother nature done good!!! Real good!!

Not liking the fire, but cool shot.
Thx.

Overnight it started down the canyon towards the houses. Sikorsky helicopter and water bucket time as they try to create fire breaks before it gets to the neighborhoods. Forecast calls for 106 degrees and 14% humidity with gusty 20mph+ winds this afternoon so we'll see if the order to evacuate happens.

Thx.

Overnight it started down the canyon towards the houses. Sikorsky helicopter and water bucket time as they try to create fire breaks before it gets to the neighborhoods. Forecast calls for 106 degrees and 14% humidity with gusty 20mph+ winds this afternoon so we'll see if the order to evacuate happens.
Yikes, that's a bad combo that we experience here as well. Best of luck!

Thx.

We had so much rain in February, which leads to plants actually growing in the wild, which makes more fuel once it gets hot and everything dries out, which leads to crazy wildfires.

Best of luck! I hope it goes OK for you. I live pretty centrally in PHX, so I don't think we have to worry too much, but some folks in Cave Creek were not so lucky recently.

Thx.

Stay safe!

Back