Photos, let's see 'em

I snap while walking the hounds after work. See the buck taking a stroll with his squeeze?

i-jL2B5F5-4K.jpg

Zoomed-in on the deer...

i-g2d6KLv-M.jpg
Deeriere?

I'm suddenly not getting some of the images but just a symbol. Same computer and browser.

People are liking the messages so obviously they are seeing them. For example I saw all of Mark's photos but not John's photo. I click on the symbol but nothing shows up.

Mac OS and Firefox. Any suggestions?

I'm suddenly not getting some of the images but just a symbol. Same computer and browser.

People are liking the messages so obviously they are seeing them. For example I saw all of Mark's photos but not John's photo. I click on the symbol but nothing shows up.

Mac OS and Firefox. Any suggestions?
Are you able to right click and open the image in a new tab?

TBH, these were not my images, but something scored from the interwebz. It's one of my most revered images that has a place in my room decor as a wall photo. IIRC, these two images below are unedited by my hands, but the original photographers likely have added filters and vignettes. Here's 2 full size computer monitor-friendly ones...the top image IIRC is off SoCal, the bottom image from Croatia facing the Adriatic Sea.

If perhaps this is considered cheating because they are not my photos, I didn't see any rules listed that posted photos had to be your own. Just call it a desire to share something nice that might make someone else's day go better...

A8sum2J.jpg

VComTvQ.jpg

Beautiful!

Back