Photos, let's see 'em

dybbukface.jpg

Chewer of Guitar Strings

Have they been sharpened lately? :p:D

For those wondering, Steve is making fun of the time I took a knife into a specialty knife store and the clerk working there ruined the blade. It was already sharp but I wanted the razor-sharp edge restored, which isn't all that easy with S35VN steel. Thats why I went to a specialty knife shop. When we back to get the knife a few hours later, I was in shock. Instead of seeing a glossy edge on my favourite knife, it looked like 1/4 of the blade was removed with a grinder. By a child.

Last edited:
For those wondering, Steve is making fun of the time I took a knife into a specialty knife store and the clerk working there ruined the blade. It was already sharp but wanted the razor's edge restored, which isn't all that easy with S35VN steel. When we came back to get the knife, I was in shock. Instead of seeing a glossy edge on my favourite knife, it looked like 1/4 of the blade was removed with a grinder. By a child.

ouch!

For those wondering, Steve is making fun of the time I took a knife into a specialty knife store and the clerk working there ruined the blade. It was already sharp but I wanted the razor-sharp edge restored, which isn't all that easy with S35VN steel. Thats why I went to a specialty knife shop. When we back to get the knife a few hours later, I was in shock. Instead of seeing a glossy edge on my favourite knife, it looked like 1/4 of the blade was removed with a grinder. By a child.

In Paris. Hanso went ballistic, and in his defense the dude did ruin his knife. Almost had an international incident.

In Paris. Hanso went ballistic, and in his defense the dude did ruin his knife. Almost had an international incident.

I’m guessing the other guy surrendered pretty quickly. And was very quick to work with Hans once he found out where he lives.

Back