Photos, let's see 'em

I took this picture of a fly from like, four feet away with my phone... it’s not a great pic but...

KzY4qhG.jpg

When we get older, we'll do more road tripping around the US.
There are lots of great road trips. We’re doing some now because Mrs isn’t excited by flying any more.

Try to fit in the Glacier Parkway in Alberta: Lake Louise to Jasper. You will travel along two glaciers and see some amazing mountain views. It is especially nice from a bicycle, but you have to be ok with going up hill for 2-3 hours straight. I will probably ride it again in the next couple of years.

There are lots of great road trips. We’re doing some now because Mrs isn’t excited by flying any more.

Try to fit in the Glacier Parkway in Alberta: Lake Louise to Jasper. You will travel along two glaciers and see some amazing mountain views. It is especially nice from a bicycle, but you have to be ok with going up hill for 2-3 hours straight. I will probably ride it again in the next couple of years.
Oooh, I’ve been wanting to explore this area for a while now, but my vertigo has gotten in the way for the past few years. From my car, not a bike seat though, I’m not in nearly good enough shape for that! :rolleyes:

I took this picture of a fly from like, four feet away with my phone... it’s not a great pic but...

KzY4qhG.jpg

Is it ironic that it’s a blue-bottle?

It may not be a great pic, but it is clearer than most of the other photographs you've posted on this forum.

Two in one day, thanks Shawn you’ve kept me laughing on what has been a really sh!te day! Thanks brother.

Back