uOhYwyi.jpg

1rBLZUd.jpg

gTWv6Z6.jpg

XtvkpML.jpg

zcV4M3d.jpg

ieVq35v.jpg
PhqWxy5.jpg
Just perfect! Thanks for sharing those.

Are these recent? The guy playing the alto sax outside Fields looks like a guy I used to see playing all over the Loop. That would have been a decade ago, and then some.

They are all in past 5 years. The ones I posted are some of my better ones or at least ones I like the best of my collect.

BlueAngels.jpg

Shooting a JetTruck at an airshow for their website and wound up with this one of the Blue Angels in Hawaii

chicago_at_night.jpg

City of Chicago from the John Hancock building at night.

luraycaverns.jpg

Luray Caverns in Virginia. There is a few inches of water on the floor which gives this perfect mirror image. My wife and I were allowed to go in before they opened and bring our tripods.

tunnelview.jpg

Typical touristy pic that everyone takes of the Tunnel View in Yosemite.

And my personal favorite that I talked my wife into getting up at 5:00 in the morning to get the shot:
pompano_beach_lighthouse.jpg

Pompano Beach Lighthouse in Florida.

(My wife's name is Candy, hence the water mark on some as she likes to photograph with me).

Last edited:
BlueAngels.jpg

Shooting a JetTruck and an airshow for their website and wound up with this one of the Blue Angels in Hawaii

chicago_at_night.jpg

City of Chicago from the John Hancock building at night.

luraycaverns.jpg

Luray Caverns in Virginia. There is a few inches of water on the flow which gives this perfect mirror image. My wife I am were allowed to go in before they opened and bring our tripods.

tunnelview.jpg

And my personal favorite that I talked my wife into getting up at 5:00 in the morning to get the shot:
pompano_beach_lighthouse.jpg

Pompano Beach Lighthouse in Florida.

(My wife's name is Candy, hence the water mark on some as she likes to photograph with me).
Grew up in Coral Springs and spent a bunch of time out there in Pompano. Great shots!

One of the most breathtaking views on the planet. I climbed up the hill a bit to stick this tree in it.

I remember driving into the valley at night and seeing these tiny lights on El Capitan (on left) which is the largest vertical block of granite on earth. The lights were 3/4 of the way up (half mile?), and were the lanterns of the rock climbers in their hammocks. Can you imagine waking up to that?!!

Last edited:
Back