Photos, let's see 'em

Doesn’t everybody? :confused::eek::p
Sadly (but then again maybe fortunately) no.

It's crazy to think all people don't enjoy the splendor of zapping a fish in the jaw with a hook and dragging his butt to shore, it's the greatest pleasure next to ripping on a PRS. I've always thought it would be good to have a girl that fished, but that's my time to be alone with the fish or fishing buds.

Maybe it's good that only a few wimmens learn how ta fish, we need our "guy time".:D

Sadly (but then again maybe fortunately) no.

It's crazy to think all people don't enjoy the splendor of zapping a fish in the jaw with a hook and dragging his butt to shore, it's the greatest pleasure next to ripping on a PRS. I've always thought it would be good to have a girl that fished, but that's my time to be alone with the fish or fishing buds.

Maybe it's good that only a few wimmens learn how ta fish, we need our "guy time".:D

This! :);)

Heublein Tower, Nod Rd, Talcott Mountain Ridge, Weatogue, CT (image not mine)

BAjhRRV.jpg

Took this one a couple years ago. Thought it was funny because I was on my to Tim Hortons and it was at the end of the rainbow... then I noticed I could see both ends and part of the second rainbow.

0bGetA7.jpg

Took this one a couple years ago. Thought it was funny because I was on my to Tim Hortons and it was at the end of the rainbow... then I noticed I could see both ends and part of the second rainbow

I don't know that I've ever seen both ends of a rainbow before, that's an awesome image!

Here's a recent pic looking away from our local grocer's parking lot sometime about 7:30 PM on a Friday evening...

y4ihr0D.jpg

You ought to see it from the ground. You and the missus could probably sleep at members' homes out and back.
The Grand Canyon is definitely on the bucket list. Our plan is to do as much international travel as we can while we're still young and fit enough (relatively speaking) to endure 18 hour flights. When we get older, we'll do more road tripping around the US.

Back