Photos, let's see 'em

View from where I take the dogs for walks, The land of volcanos, castles, Trainspotting and deep fried mars bars
9AMqfCy.jpg

Is that Arthur’s seat?

Done forget Lorne Sausage, Black Pudding, Butteries and all those other health options!

Ooh and a Forfar Bridie!
Yep Arthur’s Seat in a rare case of sunshine ha ha.

Got to love our severely unhealthy food culture eh.

Yep Arthur’s Seat in a rare case of sunshine ha ha.

Got to love our severely unhealthy food culture eh.

Can’t remember which Scottish comedian said this. But it was something like:

“We’re healthy in Scotland! We save the chips from our fish supper for the next day, when they’re cold and called it a potato salad!

Really good race today; exciting finish. I’ve been many times over the years (I’m 40 miles away), but rarely have I gone down to the track prior to the race.

And the first turn is a nice place to watch from as you can see coming out of turn four through the straightaway and turns one and two. It also offers a good view into the pits.

5 minutes ago. I’ve never seen hail like this before.

Holy smokes! Hope the car is in the garage! May has been crazy, weather wise. We've had about 8.5 inches of rain. As of yesterday, I think there were only 6 days in the entire month that we did not have rain.

Wow! Thats crazy. Hope everyone is safe

Yep. Thanks. It really was fascinating to watch, frankly. I'm hoping my roof didn't get damaged, but I haven't been up there yet.

Someone's going to busy with claims tomorrow. YIKES!

I've been rehearsing "not covered" all night. :p:D

Holy smokes! Hope the car is in the garage! May has been crazy, weather wise. We've had about 8.5 inches of rain. As of yesterday, I think there were only 6 days in the entire month that we did not have rain.

Car is safe!!!!! :eek: I agree; crazy spring weather!

Back