ooY5Rqp.jpg

Vermont - looking down into a pool of water, reflecting the sky:
nXjwEIi.jpg

Red Rocks, CO:
cPYRFjb.jpg

And a PRS in action (Fredrik of Opeth):
cLpL75x.jpg
Nice one DB!

I'm having a heck of a time.... I put photo link in the image bar and when I post I get IMG in bold... where do you guys store your photos and what the heck am I doing wrong?

I'm having a heck of a time.... I put photo link in the image bar and when I post I get IMG in bold... where do you guys store your photos and what the heck am I doing wrong?

You have to host them from a 3rd party site like Imgur or Flickr. You can't upload directly from your PC, or tablet/phone.

If you use Imgur, which is free, upload your pics. Once you have them uploaded, click on the picture you want to insert. It will open, and on the right hand side of the picture you will see 5 or 6 buttons. Click on the one that says "BB Code". Go to your post, right click, paste. Done.

A tip of the hat to Mod for coming up with this thread. A lot of talented photogs here, I enjoyed these beautiful pics, Bodia's Mountain goat & the waving bear stick in my mind tho.

All these were taken a bit outside Estes Park, Colorado, right in the YMCA of the Rockies. Took our church youth camp there last year. Of course I had to get a little early morning mountain climbing in before everyone got up :D

Friendly tip: If the geology of different places interests you, put rock samples in your bag on the way DOWN a mountain, not up... lesson learned, but totally not from experience or anything ;)

vs1BFzL.jpg

I need to dig up my Colorado pics. This reminds me of one I took in Rocky Mountain National Park. My son and I climbed up a rock formation that overlooked a valley. It was actually near the entrance - and my wife was not amused that we did it. Come to think of it, she wasn't amused the time he and I walked out on a breakwater in MA. She apparently has this thing about stuff she thinks is dangerous, which is why my son is still a college student and not a world-famous chainsaw juggler as I originally intended.

I need to dig up my Colorado pics. This reminds me of one I took in Rocky Mountain National Park. My son and I climbed up a rock formation that overlooked a valley. It was actually near the entrance - and my wife was not amused that we did it. Come to think of it, she wasn't amused the time he and I walked out on a breakwater in MA. She apparently has this thing about stuff she thinks is dangerous, which is why my son is still a college student and not a world-famous chainsaw juggler as I originally intended.
Photographs otherwise it was......:p

Back