Photos, let's see 'em

Okay, so a little trip today, to Glasgow. Daughter had an audition for The Voice - Kids! Through to round two of the auditions!
Again very proud of her.

Couldn’t leave my boy out, so we went to gaze at the nice instruments in shops we don’t have in our town!

Found a Silver Sky in Tungsten, first time I have seen one in real life! Was tempted to ask for a test drive but there were several people trying out guitars and I would have been able to enjoy the experience!

We went into Guitar Guitar, gulp! A wall full of PRS! And hiding in the corner was the best of the lot, a VY Santana with flamed maple neck! I couldn’t understand why it wasn’t with the rest of its herd! Again tempted to ask for a noodle, but a punter beat me to it and took up the amp, using a rather nice used SE CU24!

So next door to their drum/keyboard showroom and the shop guy asked my son, who was eyeing up an electronic kit, if he wanted sticks and headphones. Thirty minutes later, you couldn’t wipe the smile off his face! Far better than him having to listen to me as he does most days anyway.

Home, knackered, dogs walked and watching the F1 qualifying from my favourite GP.

Have a great night folks!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FBwBfXNuLV8cbF4V9
Sweet.
He looks very comfortable behind that kit.

I was surprised to see this at the local Menards this morning.

R4QcpbnSyxqstDmmsOoz8ozfNw-2js1pPtkvZOf4Vul1WkYklH93LXn0pYvg9b4IEBh4lc3pEit2ab4Fsk2qP2C0xZmUKfwIlmJazl5MSoPh5Qgd-xP6TUzRlAy9ndLo8QwRazHBZa3uxmg5pm2vfw9wGYMQiVB3hPWXmDjlwPqm_-MEnEjMLl3Pqap0s0831Ow2ukPlOgeqiqigzs9jERZ_yftn42us8N78wtpDM7oe8oevSkG_I-U1bud8Pco3pWEp9o0-vBIAre_STeVrYc6rI4fCo280Jve_NOrYlg9HXPUweDYvH5_K9kY1lB2drspYn9chEE4vpHJpPcDHdr3EXzzyNqCCSoyMWYmBNplKsWbSWcAVe6BwnXf6HCNbVh7WJqJuCr-LBI2_vCVPJuUqSTyvnfRxWTxNBOcXSjEzo1rjxgeuIh5ckvyVR6dCxOf_gwjIInXufK5VmgfkglgP5tvVCJxgqjgOY1RBNJHGJV6mX5PYf2aYkSTS5qS3nVLTHltqaRBUwnSwB8ciCAHnjbKGwxsmTRNRA-DXf8payqp_WDD_AOl4KqmoQ77PwSaLrx2kIZr1mgbaQoDilEX_4h8JTv4gurm-5B0IdGmbV2voUXblElOqf5lrlyA=w1268-h714-no
There’s been one trolling my neighbourhood lately. Mostly coffee shops and gyms though.

Better than X-box! Mission accomplished! Well done!

But, WTF.....it's August and you're wearing a stocking cap and vest with long sleaves? Trying to keep the bugs away? :D

That’s not me! That’s my friend, I was the one in the t-shirt and shorts!:D

Our adopted twins still come every day. They like to sleep right outside our kitchen windows:

They are growing up and losing their spots as their winter coats come in.

I’ll be sad to see them go, but I suspect as the leaves fall they will be moving on after having been a part of our daily routine since they were born in the spring:

Yesterday, while at the lake, I looked on this frayed rope and saw this classic battle underway. This wasp had ahold of the spider and was stinging it repeatedly. The wasp finally won. He flung the spider off the rope, and was dragging him off for a feast.

This photo just received 2nd place in the Henry County annual art show. It was taken with an IPhone 8+. :oops:

Here’s my contribution to Cats on Amps...
Martin loves standing/sleeping/resting on anything I don’t want cat hair on. So, why fight it?
martinkemper.jpg

martinsuperd.jpg

martinboard.jpg

Is Martin in the “on” position in the third photo?!

I can understand the face a he has a lead in his “Jack socket”!:confused:

Last edited:
Back