Photos, let's see 'em

A few photos from Para World Cup last weekend. I was there supporting my daughter who pilots a blind woman.
CK_025CarbonBikeTrike.JPG

In action at the finish line of the road race. These guys averaged 32+km/hr on handbikes. The course included an 80m (250ft) climb every 10km
CK_072LowTrikesCloseFinish.JPG

Pit crew.
CK_078AustriaTeamLowTrike.JPG

Racing uphill when you have a hard time balancing on two wheels
CK_083HighTrikesClimb.JPG

Thanks, as you can imagine we’re very proud, she’s very grounded for her age!

Weird thing is she wants to be a Marine Biologist! :confused:

Okay, so a little trip today, to Glasgow. Daughter had an audition for The Voice - Kids! Through to round two of the auditions!
Again very proud of her.

Couldn’t leave my boy out, so we went to gaze at the nice instruments in shops we don’t have in our town!

Found a Silver Sky in Tungsten, first time I have seen one in real life! Was tempted to ask for a test drive but there were several people trying out guitars and I wouldn’t have been able to enjoy the experience!

We went into Guitar Guitar, gulp! A wall full of PRS! And hiding in the corner was the best of the lot, a VY Santana with flamed maple neck! I couldn’t understand why it wasn’t with the rest of its herd! Again tempted to ask for a noodle, but a punter beat me to it and took up the amp, using a rather nice used SE CU24!

So next door to their drum/keyboard showroom and the shop guy asked my son, who was eyeing up an electronic kit, if he wanted sticks and headphones. Thirty minutes later, you couldn’t wipe the smile off his face! Far better than him having to listen to me as he does most days anyway.

Home, knackered, dogs walked and watching the F1 qualifying from my favourite GP.

Have a great night folks!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FBwBfXNuLV8cbF4V9

Last edited:
Okay, so a little trip today, to Glasgow. Daughter had an audition for The Voice - Kids! Through to round two of the auditions!
Again very proud of her.

Couldn’t leave my boy out, so we went to gaze at the nice instruments in shops we don’t have in our town!

Found a Silver Sky in Tungsten, first time I have seen one in real life! Was tempted to ask for a test drive but there were several people trying out guitars and I would have been able to enjoy the experience!

We went into Guitar Guitar, gulp! A wall full of PRS! And hiding in the corner was the best of the lot, a VY Santana with flamed maple neck! I couldn’t understand why it wasn’t with the rest of its herd! Again tempted to ask for a noodle, but a punter beat me to it and took up the amp, using a rather nice used SE CU24!

So next door to their drum/keyboard showroom and the shop guy asked my son, who was eyeing up an electronic kit, if he wanted sticks and headphones. Thirty minutes later, you couldn’t wipe the smile off his face! Far better than him having to listen to me as he does most days anyway.

Home, knackered, dogs walked and watching the F1 qualifying from my favourite GP.

Have a great night folks!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FBwBfXNuLV8cbF4V9

Outstanding day!

Back