Photos, let's see 'em

34008012_1976173029379685_1901476794687553536_n.jpg

Guitaring at home.

I'm so confused. Is the date on this correct? I thought, per another thread, that there was no 2014 get together. I thought there was just no 2017 thing...yet, there I am in this 2014 dated picture.

It was Sept. 2013. The initial Signature Club signup was in September, so my guess is that the assumption was that everyone was signed up for the 2014 membership year.

Back in our back yard this morning

These little guys are showing up on a daily basis. I can now walk out in my back yard, and they won’t run. That scares me for their long term safety. I really want them to be afraid of this planet’s most dangerous animal, but they’re so stinking cute, I can’t be mean to them. :(

These little guys are showing up on a daily basis. I can now walk out in my back yard, and they won’t run. That scares me for their long term safety. I really want them to be afraid of this planet’s most dangerous animal, but they’re so stinking cute, I can’t be mean to them. :(
A big dog might scare them away, Fire crackers if they are legal, gun fire if you have no neighbors, otherwise you now have 2 pet deer.

A big dog might scare them away, Fire crackers if they are legal, gun fire if you have no neighbors, otherwise you now have 2 pet deer.

They normally leave the bird sanctuary/woods once winter rears its ugly head. They have to cross a State highway to make it safely. I just want them to be wary of humans, and I’m not helping. :oops:

I live just outside of town too. I have on a regular basis deer, rabbit, cats, bats, woodchuck, fox, coyote, owl, hawks, bald eagle, an assortment of weasels and a bear. For a while I joked that I was running Wakester's Wildlife Refuge and home for wayward teenage girls and women. Fortunately the wildlife stays outside and the wayward women stopped coming over.

They're drawn by your irresistible charm!

Back