Photos, let's see 'em

On the way back from NAMM today, my wife and I stopped here in Bowling Green. While I’ve passed this with curiosity many times, I had a different level of interest this time. I came away more pleasantly surprised than expected. This is a very cool museum.

Starting with some really cool cars from the 50s:

And a Le Mans C6 race car:

And a dome built over a repaired 30 foot sink hole:

And the 8 cars that were swallowed by the hole (only 3 were repaired:

And even a cool guitar on display:

Last edited:
Here's my photograffy contribution to this thread, 1969 Camaro RS/SS 350. I was tooling around in this over the weekend. I've had it since 1995 and did a full restoration which was finished in 2001. When I got it, it had a white top, white hockey stick stripes and no spoilers, I kind of wish I kept it that way.

ETVNlZo.jpg

Here's my photograffy contribution to this thread, 1969 Camaro RS/SS 350. I was tooling around in this over the weekend. I've had it since 1995 and did a full restoration which was finished in 2001. When I got it, it had a white top, white hockey stick stripes and no spoilers, I kind of wish I kept it that way.

ETVNlZo.jpg
Vinyl tops look soooooo good on those era cars!

ETVNlZo.jpg

Muscle cars, V8...
A big part of my american dream ^^

My 6 year-old granddaughter is the only girl playing in the New Castle minor league. She is a hitting and running machine. :) She’s already been encouraged to play flag football (which she hasn’t decided she wants to do yet):

Great shot. All she needs now is a PRS maple bat.

These guys are frequent visitors to our back yard. I took this pic this morning on my wife’s IPhone:

We live in town, but are surrounded on 3 sides by a 30-40? acre bird sanctuary/woods.

Hmmmm Sausages

Back