Photos, let's see 'em

Finally something on this forum that I'm actually GOOD at!

Kevin

ITRWeT2.jpg

I thought this was supposed to be photos with your iPhone?? I'm seeing some 7.5 billion pixel photos from professional photographers.
even though eriza verde fly is freaking awesome, I can't believe that's with an iPhone.

I caved and added non-phone shots a while back, the fly was shot with an old Canon DSLR & macro lens.

I caved and added non-phone shots a while back, the fly was shot with an old Canon DSLR & macro lens.
it's crazy good. that whole set. but at least I'm not disappointed now, I'm going there's no way I'm that good of a photographer with iPhone.
cheers
have a drink on me

I've read and heard SO much about that exhibit!!!! Must have been amazing. VERY jealous!

Kevin

It had an F40 as the cover girl plus one on display - what more do you need to say.

Here's one I made earlier (as they used to say on British children's TV programme 'Blue Peter')....

F40 at Silverstone Classic, Silverstone Circuit, England.

August186.jpg

Oh and here's a little something you might like if you can't get... it was exquisite but a bit pricer than my brother was happy to stump up when I ask him if he'd like to get me it for my birthday.

https://designmuseumshop.com/products/ferrari-f40-1-8-scale-model

Last edited:
How in the *#@+ do you get out of that position (let alone in it)?

In this particular floor (at the time, anyways), there's too much friction for me to simply just slide down into that split while on top of the chairs- even then, I instead feel much more confident doing that on my own from a standing position without the chairs and their decreased margin for error when it comes to doing this in the first place. For me, maintaining position isn't too bad as long as I still have some decent core strength to help keep me propped up like that.
As for bailing out of that position afterwards, I still have my hands and arms to help catch me and I steadily claw my way out of that center split.

Back