Photos, let's see 'em

These were all with my point and shoot that's pretty much been replaced by my phone. This camera got some decent shots from distance with 10x optical zoom.

Capitol in Madison, WI
5272820906_d049d3c2c9_b.jpg

Santa Monica Pier
5324992295_5783a2c0a2_b.jpg

Soundgarden @UIC 7-16-2011
7327959986_628de8123d_b.jpg

Slash 5-16-2012 Orpheum Theatre in Madison, WI
7216012834_84589d79a4_b.jpg

I don't know for sure the actual etiquette, but shouldn't you have to post a warning before posting pics of Pizza? So wrong.....

I have pizza every Saturday night. Too long to wait.....

Kevin

Sweet mother of pizza, a NY-style joint opened in the area and it's rather legit. :eek:

sCEPUlU.jpg

Perfect, except for the Coca-Cola. Those glasses should be filled with vino!
Don't I know it! I'm not a wine drinker, and I get VERY disapproving looks throughout my travels in Italy!! (Freakin' love real Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, though. could almost drink that stuff!)

Kevin

Last edited:
Don't I know it! I'm not a wine drinker, and I get VERY disapproving looks throughout my travels in Italy!! (Freakin' love real Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, though. could almost drink that stuff!)

Kevin

I'm not much of a wine drinker, either - although Sergio is a great info source on that subject. Most of the wine I've bought has had a collector cache to it - two bottles each of two Randy Rhoads wines. And my son just bought wine from a winery owned by Steven Amell, the guy who plays Arrow.

And for me, it's almost always Coke with pizza (I'll settle for Pepsi).

Back