Photos, let's see 'em

jxe

babe en der wood
Are you starting a new business? Sorry if I missed prior information.

back around halloween, we bought a little building that has a (closed) wood-fired pizza bar and a ‘20s style retail shop (my special lady makes clothes and is setting up an alterations shop) on the ground, and a tiny noir-type apartment upstairs where we live.

that wasn’t enough work so last week we bought the hell hole above, which is right next door, like sharing a wall with us. it’s apparently been home to layers of thrift stores and hoarders who don’t know what to do about a leaky roof, so its kind of a ruin. but i’m going to bring it back and save main street.

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
back around halloween, we bought a little building that has a (closed) wood-fired pizza bar and a ‘20s style retail shop (my special lady makes clothes and is setting up an alterations shop) on the ground, and a tiny noir-type apartment upstairs where we live.

that wasn’t enough work so last week we bought the hell hole above, which is right next door, like sharing a wall with us. it’s apparently been home to layers of thrift stores and hoarders who don’t know what to do about a leaky roof, so its kind of a ruin. but i’m going to bring it back and save main street.
That sounds pretty cool!

WA Paul

All dogs go to heaven
For those (not on the west coast) wondering why it’s called “big leaf maple”:

Skagit River? I think Pacific Rim Tonewoods is up around Concrete. Lots of eagles there in the winter.

11top

Cousin Eddie's cousin
Skagit River? I think Pacific Rim Tonewoods is up around Concrete. Lots of eagles there in the winter.

Paul, I almost wish you hadn’t asked. LOL! I remember being there and taking the pic, but I don’t remember exactly where. The water was really moving, and kayakers came by. Maybe off the Columbia Gorge? Pacific NW for sure.

Herr Squid

I was severely impressed
Paul, I almost wish you hadn’t asked. LOL! I remember being there and taking the pic, but I don’t remember exactly where. The water was really moving, and kayakers came by. Maybe off the Columbia Gorge? Pacific NW for sure.

Probably up in the Cascade mountain range a little ways if there are roaring white water creeks (maybe that's a river) like that. The area that I know that looks like that is around Leavenworth, WA.

alantig

Zombie Four, DFZ
I couldn’t find a leaf that big. ;)

Ok Alan, I kinda broke my promise. :oops:

No worries - ironically enough, I finally found the right size leaf for me.

article-2050534-0E6C0A5400000578-164_1024x615_large.jpg