Photos, let's see 'em

I'm strictly a hobby photographer. But it helps when a friend is the Marketing Manager for a local BMW dealership and she loans me a car for a day to photograph for their Facebook page. These are three I had recently - photos taken around my home city of Canberra, Australia.

I'm strictly a hobby photographer. But it helps when a friend is the Marketing Manager for a local BMW dealership and she loans me a car for a day to photograph for their Facebook page. These are three I had recently - photos taken around my home city of Canberra, Australia.

“Those are so choice - if you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up” - Ferris Bueller

Great shots of great cars!
And a great friend too!

Dude, smokin' cars!

117423311_793626708131012_3910612276007600753_n.jpg

Dachshund shadow puppet.

Is this from the Never Ending Story?

Ok, so I know I’m cheating a bit, because this is a photos thread, but this little fellow is finished and my daughter is over the moon, so I thought I’d share it with you guys

So, you play several instruments, are a fantastic drawer, and you can carve something like this.......SLACKER!

Ok, so I know I’m cheating a bit, because this is a photos thread, but this little fellow is finished and my daughter is over the moon, so I thought I’d share it with you guys

Outstanding!
So, you play several instruments, are a fantastic drawer, and you can carve something like this.......SLACKER!

Right?!?!

But I bet he can’t do this: (attempts to spin around but catches foot on sofa leg and and stubs toe).

Back