Photobucket

11top

Cousin Eddie's cousin
So, after using Photobucket for years, I have received an email telling me that if I want to continue 3rd party hosting, I have to pay $100 per year. Anybody else get that message? I think they are about to lose me. Anybody using a good alternative?

Remember, write in really small words that even I can understand, please.

When they first started this extortion campaign they demanded $400. You are getting a deal! :rolleyes:

Imgur is working well for me too. Took a little while to get used to, but I like it better now. If Photobucket had offered the plan for 100$ initially I might have gone for it...but the 400$ "ransom" demand really turned me off big time. I'm glad I switched.

Eff Photobucket and their extortion schemes. I just abandoned it last year, with about 10 years of photos in my account. Goodbye.

Head for Imgur. Easy and quick. I especially like their "re-sizing" tools for boards like this one.

-K

Last edited:
Imgur. Photobucket's tactics of simply not allowing you to access years of photos unless you pay has lost them LOTS of customers. Serves them right.

I knew that things were going south at Photobucket when they started putting crappy pop-up ads all over the place. I couldn't even click on one of my photos without 3 stupid ads taking over my screen.

Back