Phase 1 washer and tuner thumb screw?

Toejam

So I bought a 1997 CE24 that's been upgraded to the newer Schaller locking tuners with the thumb screw where you can insert a quarter to lock them. The former owner threw in the original Phase 1 winged locking tuners, but one thumb screw is missing, plus one washer/E clip is missing. Any idea where I can get just one of each?

leeBZLQ.jpg

So I bought a 1997 CE24 that's been upgraded to the newer Schaller locking tuners with the thumb screw where you can insert a quarter to lock them. The former owner threw in the original Phase 1 winged locking tuners, but one thumb screw is missing, plus one washer/E clip is missing. Any idea where I can get just one of each?

leeBZLQ.jpg
Hit up John Mann. If he doesn't have it on his website, give him a call. Phone works better than email.

https://www.johnmannsguitarvault.co...nnMade+USA":true}}&search_keyword=prs+phase+1

Great. Thanks!

Also, what are the numbers supposed to be on the back of the original tuners? I've got a 4 on the G and 1 on the D (with the shared screw hole), then a 4 on the high E with 1 on the low E. Then the A string has a 2 with the B string having a 3. Does that sound right, that the B string has a 3? The really weird thing about the B tuner is that the nut shaft thing (whatever the piece is called that goes down around the post to secure the tuner to the headstock), won't screw down around the post. It'll fit over every other tuning shaft but this one. Do I have a wrong tuner from a different phase with a slightly fatter post?

W8cbx7d.jpg

It looks like the wing piece doesn't travel down the post, either.
u6vcrL3.jpg

The famed member Sergio might have the info you need on the wingies, but I'm sure John Mann can answer questions you might have. John began working with PRS in the early, early days, and in fact, manufactured the original bridges for PRS.

Cool. Thanks. I'll have to get in touch with John this week when I'm not so busy with work stuff.

I’ll try to check out my loose tuners when I get a chance. Been a little busy since returning to work.
That odd tuner probably isn’t from the rest of the set. The same parts should fit on all of them.

Okay - the 3 treble-side tuners have numbers 2, 3, and 4 engraved on the back.
The bass-side tuners are unmarked.
The set that I am looking at doesn't share the D & G screw.
Sorry it took so long!:)

Okay - the 3 treble-side tuners have numbers 2, 3, and 4 engraved on the back.
The bass-side tuners are unmarked.
The set that I am looking at doesn't share the D & G screw.
Sorry it took so long!:)
Thanks! I've been so busy working lately, haven't had much time to do anything. I'll contact John Mann soon and see what the deal is, see if I can get the correct parts I need. I'm looking to sell these tuners since I've got no use for them and they're just sitting around.

Back