PG Giving away an Archon!

Ah, you guys both win for the saddest post in this thread. Congrats. Now, go write a song about it.

Go ahead and enter. You can use my address. If you win, come on over and pick it up...six months or so later!

... I get this image in my head of you standing in the doorway, going "Michael? I don't know any Michael. And I don't have your Archon. As a matter of fact, what's a PRS, some kind of car? Anyway, get off my lawn!"

Go ahead and enter. You can use my address. If you win, come on over and pick it up...six months or so later!

... I get this image in my head of you standing in the doorway, going "Michael? I don't know any Michael. And I don't have your Archon. As a matter of fact, what's a PRS, some kind of car? Anyway, get off my lawn!"

Dave? Dave's not here, man. I don't know if he's got your stuff or not, because Dave's not here, man.

Oh, OK. Just send $200 for shipping and I'll mail it to you. Go ahead and send the $200 now, because I got a really good feeling for you on this one! :vroam:

I thought if you played music at all and owned any gear worth talking about you were already winning something. Just sayin :)

Back