Petrol

Mira or CE of some type. Also interested in a Santana, but I can’t quite get there from here $$$ wise on the Santana. Basically looking for dual humbucker, core quality under $2k that looks nice as well. No trem is a plus, but lower on the priority list.

I’m gassing for the right size pedal board. I got a Gig Rig G3 for Christmas and I don’t have a board big enough to hold it and a bunch of pedals. Big boards are pricy, and buying one the right size is the key. I’m considering a PedalPad or a Schmidt Array. This is a stay-at-home board so leaning towards bigger over smaller. The Schmidt is better, has better connection options for outside the board to support wet / dry but is significantly more expensive. So while I ponder I wait.

I need a really good MIDI foot bank of switches to control "other" stuff. I am all good with my foot controller of my Axe FXIII for my guitar stuff, but it is not a MIDI controller, so I can not use it to control other devices that I need to have under foot control (start/stop of recordings, start stop of lyric scrolling, increase/decrease speed of lyric scrolling, etc.). I do NOT want some cheapo though as I am more of a "buy the good one from the start" type of person. Leaning towards the RJM Mastermind stuff but there are others out there that are really solid. Any experiences/recommendations appreciated.

I’m gassing for the right size pedal board. I got a Gig Rig G3 for Christmas and I don’t have a board big enough to hold it and a bunch of pedals. Big boards are pricy, and buying one the right size is the key. I’m considering a PedalPad or a Schmidt Array. This is a stay-at-home board so leaning towards bigger over smaller. The Schmidt is better, has better connection options for outside the board to support wet / dry but is significantly more expensive. So while I ponder I wait.
Schmidt Array Your Cash Away! Do It!

I need a really good MIDI foot bank of switches to control "other" stuff. I am all good with my foot controller of my Axe FXIII for my guitar stuff, but it is not a MIDI controller, so I can not use it to control other devices that I need to have under foot control (start/stop of recordings, start stop of lyric scrolling, increase/decrease speed of lyric scrolling, etc.). I do NOT want some cheapo though as I am more of a "buy the good one from the start" type of person. Leaning towards the RJM Mastermind stuff but there are others out there that are really solid. Any experiences/recommendations appreciated.
I Have Been Happy With My Boss ES-8 And My Ground Control Stuff.

Back