Pet idiosyncrasies

This is my buddy Ginger (Baker). He hates the bus. If we're on our morning walk, and the bus hasn't gone by, he either sits or lays down, and refuses to go any further. This is from a couple of years ago. He's 14 now, and still like to bark at the bus. The spinning days are, unfortunately, past him.

I came across this old thread and it made me very sad. :(

We lost Gus last spring. If there’s a kitty heaven, this boy is there. I still miss him terribly.

Fortunately, his sister, May, is still here and she’s my good buddy. I can tell that she misses him too though.

Please give your furry friends a big hug.

May is so lovely!

I give my 12 year lab a hug every day, knowing that he won’t be with us forever. The spaniel and the Lhasa Apso get lots of fuss too!

This is my buddy Ginger (Baker). He hates the bus. If we're on our morning walk, and the bus hasn't gone by, he either sits or lays down, and refuses to go any further. This is from a couple of years ago. He's 14 now, and still like to bark at the bus. The spinning days are, unfortunately, past him.

Ginger is such a dude! Love that you got your shoes in the video too!;)

Last edited:
kJO0goK.jpg

Re-Post:
My little buddy has to be right next to me when I practice. If I manage to sneak away so I can practice in the wee hours of the morning...I am usually no more than a few chords into warming up that's when I feel him peering at me with a disapproving look, growls at me then turns and walks away. The next day, I check under the bed to find anything from socks to my clip-on tuner carefully placed in the center on the bed. The poor little fella just doesn't like being left out. Funny thing is, outside of him harassing me to take him out to do his business, and sitting in on my one man jam sessions...he has absolutely nothing to do with me.

The first post is why I keep Clorox wipes on the bathroom sink at all times. My lady cat Kolohe (hawaiian for rascally) LOVEs to drink from the faucet. All cats love running water so it's no surprise. She has several styles, the little pool at the drain, straight from the faucet sideways, etc. IT's not once in a while, it's every morning and she attends every function.....Also, when changing the box, she will howl and mutter to herself and make a spectacle of you removing the litter...."MOM, Dad's stealin my do do's again"!!!!!

Back