Pending NGD... My Holy Grail Guitar

Solteroblues

So I finally scored my Holy Grail guitar! It's a 2011 Artist V in Blue Crab Blue. I fell in love with a guitar exactly like this, probably 4-5 years ago, but it was sold when I found it (t's actually my Avatar pic). I've tried finding another one ever since. Even went as far as ordering a Kiesel Custom Shop trying to mimic it, and then I found a McCarty that was very similar. Then today, I was cruising Reverb, and just happened to run across this one that had just been posted literally minutes before. I messaged the seller a bunch of questions, and no responses, but hey, it's Thanksgiving! A few moments ago, he accepted my offer, which was about $300 less than he was asking!!! By far the best deal I've ever seen on one.

Anyways, here's the seller's pic. Hopefully I'll get it next week.

azkr29rowbwlvn9vglmy.jpg

So I finally scored my Holy Grail guitar! It's a 2011 Artist V in Blue Crab Blue. I fell in love with a guitar exactly like this, probably 4-5 years ago, but it was sold when I found it (t's actually my Avatar pic). I've tried finding another one ever since. Even went as far as ordering a Kiesel Custom Shop trying to mimic it, and then I found a McCarty that was very similar. Then today, I was cruising Reverb, and just happened to run across this one that had just been posted literally minutes before. I messaged the seller a bunch of questions, and no responses, but hey, it's Thanksgiving! A few moments ago, he accepted my offer, which was about $300 less than he was asking!!! By far the best deal I've ever seen on one.

Anyways, here's the seller's pic. Hopefully I'll get it next week.

azkr29rowbwlvn9vglmy.jpg
Happy Thanksgiving indeed, congrats!

flamey!!!!!!! ebony!!!! nice and bright tone :) fun !!!
that trem looks like super low action, my 2010 tremonti was like that low buzz free action to die for.

Congrats! I have Artist Vs too and can share your joy!!

Thanks everybody!

I’ve never seen one in person, how do they compare to a Custom 22/24? Thicker or the same? Any impressions from those lucky enough to own/play one?

Back