Pedals that never leave your board?

I usually have 15-20 pedals out, and sitting off to the side of the pedal board, in complete disarray. I love posting pics of it to make Les' cringe at the mess. ( I always mess it up worse before taking pics, just for that purpose. Don't tell Les!)
No worries, my friend!

I only cringe if the mess is at my place.

"Nonsense."

"OK, I only cringe if the mess is anywhere."

"Confession is good for the soul."

I've gone from rack gear to pedals but I only have 4.. Tone press, EP booster, wah and boss dd200 delay.

Out of all the OD type pedals I have I'd say EP Booster is the only keeper.

I've gone from rack gear to pedals but I only have 4.. Tone press, EP booster, wah and boss dd200 delay.

Out of all the OD type pedals I have I'd say EP Booster is the only keeper.
Whatcha got?

My board is dual purpose for both bass and electric, so I carefully chose pedals that did well for both:
TU2, Keeley Bassman Compressor, VMT, Green Rhino, DD500, RV6, MXR Micro Amp, JDI.

On mine, the keepers have been Cornish SS-3, KOT V4 (the most recent addition), Ethos Clean-Fusion, Lehle Sunday Driver, and FTT Ambi-Space.

I'm surprised you don't get on with any of those.
Ha ha I am too. Most OD pedals don't feel natural to me. EP Booster is the only one I like and it's not really an OD pedal.

There is one exception. I discovered the the wampler pedal works very well in front of my class 5 marshall combo IF I run OD setting pretty high but run guitar vol pot at 50% or so.

That sounds very good.

Back