Pedalboards, show me what u got

rockinforJesus

ABF3-F73-B-3-B05-41-E2-B5-A2-095-D0-B65410-A.jpg
Hey, I read lots about guitars on this forum, but don’t really read much about pedalboards here.
Show me what you have.
I’ll start, here’s mine:

nVEg1Ss.jpg

Just recently added the Slo, and now the board is done for a long time. I like every pedal, I use all of them regularly, and I get every tone I want from this setup, though my amp and guitar play big roles in that.

The only pedal-related purchases I'm considering now are a univibe instead of a phaser, and getting something so I can go direct. The problem with going direct is then I need a distortion pedal to replace my Archon's lead channel, and that's a BIG ask.

I need to clean the board up a lot. This summer I will probably make all new cables and clean up the power routing on the bottom.

Nice board you got there. How do you like the sweep of the Mission Engineering pedal? Is it an expression or volume pedal?
It's their expression pedal that's designed specifically for the H9, and it works well. I rarely use a volume pedal, but I have an Xotic I use alongside the pedalboard on those rare occasions I need one (though I believe that the H9s can be programmed to react to expression pedal changes as volume on a patch by patch basis, which seems like a very long run for a short slide!).

Last edited:
Back