Pedalboards, show me what u got

uke3prs.jpg

A9bz801.jpg

I kept trying. Eventally accepted that things sound better with less BS.
Les looks dispiritedly at his crowded pedalboard.

"Dr. Freud, do you understand what conclusions I should draw from this?"

"Les, the BS on your pedalboard is undoubtedly a reflection of the BS cluttering up your brain. I discussed this unbalanced neurotic state in my book, The Interpretation of Pedalboards."

"Will the book cure me of this neurosis if I read it?"

"Probably not."

"Then why'd you write it?"

"I needed the money."

"So there's no cure?"

"How much time have you got?"

I'm building a list of wants in order to build my own personal board. I thought I could be satisfied with my guitar controls and my amps' effects, but the more I dig, the more I want some additional effects that are at the touch of my foot. Now Paul just slayed me with an older version of the Hotcake. I feel like Indiana Jones reaching out for the Grail as it falls off the ledge... God help me, the list just got longer!

I'm building a list of wants in order to build my own personal board. I thought I could be satisfied with my guitar controls and my amps' effects, but the more I dig, the more I want some additional effects that are at the touch of my foot. Now Paul just slayed me with an older version of the Hotcake. I feel like Indiana Jones reaching out for the Grail as it falls off the ledge... God help me, the list just got longer!
You're probably interested in my philosophy on all this...so...

"He's not at all interested in your philosophy on all this, he has his own fish to fry."

"Oh. Well OK then!: :(

Back