Pedal Board w/ Bag Solutions?

Josh is such a fantastic player. He went over this a bit on a live facebook feed once. Plus his pedal selection.
Really great design here.

I'm loath to go to a full blown pedal switcher as I only use 3-4 pedals these days (My old boards, good lord...). So I'm using the pedaltrain which is great.

Hi Les!

Hiya Mike! How’s everything?

Here's an interesting take on some of our opinions...

For years and years I’ve said that there is no “best” anything; there’s just what works for you. Nonetheless, all pedals aren’t alike.

The most important question about a pedal manufacturer is not whether their products are made a certain way - that’s just something thrown on top of the sauce to help a buyer justify a purchase. The real question is whether a designer’s tastes coincide with what you want to hear from your gear.

Whatever gets them to make something that pleases your ear is interesting, but less important. Their personalities are interesting, but less important. How their products perform is what’s important.

Lots of products get by on hype - like that’s a new thing - but some stuff has withstood the test of time. In my case, “the test of time” is whether it’s stayed part of my rig for longer than a month or two.

“How long did it take you to build your pedalboard, Les?”

“51 years.”

Back