Peach guitars YouTube videos

Hey folks, sorry to kickstart a somewhat old thread here, but it’s Jack here from Peach Guitars - just wanted to say thanks for the support on the videos, I’ll be on and off here in the future if you guys have any PRS-related questions for me!

Worth a try!! I'm desperate for a silver sky, keep the videos coming

Big fan of your playing, Jack. Your videos help to sell a lot of guitars, I'm sure.

Hey folks, sorry to kickstart a somewhat old thread here, but it’s Jack here from Peach Guitars - just wanted to say thanks for the support on the videos, I’ll be on and off here in the future if you guys have any PRS-related questions for me!

I have one. Could you please teach one signature lick from each PRS demo you do?

Hey, thanks for sharing your recommendation! I'm really excited to check out Peach Guitars' YouTube channel and website.

Gotta say I am impressed with Peach. I purchased a brand new S2 quilted 594. They had a video of the actual guitar. Shipped within hours of purchase. Delivered next day in the USA. Packaged to perfection. Photos/videos are authentic and excellent. And all this for a guitar that was being sold cheaper than what I could find from dealers in the US!!!
I honestly wasn’t even looking for a new guitar. But once I saw it on their site I started getting an itch. The price drop confirmed it once I did the conversion math. And hell yeah I watched that YouTube video a lot!

Last edited:
Back