PCNGD !!!!!!

Jet Whitey

Pretty Cool NGD.......Snagged this one when others passed......fools...:tongue:

DSCF1048_zpsf467f5f6.jpg

Very resonate......great weight and that 1 piece bridge sustain. This is a true Standard.....no maple(freebie)top. My mind's thinking......project!

Nice score.

I could not help but notice your monitors.
Are those the KRK Rokit 5 G2s?
I just got mine Thursday to use with my Zoom R24, iPod, etc, very nice.

I also noticed what looks like JP Patches the clown on it, since you use to be from my area :D

What p-ups does it have? I am curious about standards and what they sound like.

HFS/VB.....they are modern sounding, but they really kinda changed my mind about them in this guitar. I've had them in maple topped PRS's, but they work well in this all mahogany bodied Standard.

Nice score.

I could not help but notice your monitors.
Are those the KRK Rokit 5 G2s?
I just got mine Thursday to use with my Zoom R24, iPod, etc, very nice.

I also noticed what looks like JP Patches the clown on it, since you use to be from my area :D

I've been a card carrying "Patches Pal" since 1968 !!!! The KRK's a great.....

Aweome grab Whitey...I wouldn't change a thing. I love the HFS is all hog bodies(haven't ever had a VB though).

edit: Are you running your AxeFx straight into the monitors? I've been considering doing something like this at my desk.

Last edited:
Aweome grab Whitey...I wouldn't change a thing. I love the HFS is all hog bodies(haven't ever had a VB though).

edit: Are you running your AxeFx straight into the monitors? I've been considering doing something like this at my desk.

Yes....but sid you notice the AxeFx is in a gig rack bag?????? My K-12's are sitting in the other corner of the room. Unplug.....zip and I'm ready for gigs.

Killer score Todd! Glad to see you're enjoying the Fractal too!

Back