Paul's weekly "Guitar Talk"

This is an awesome idea!

And to make things easy, it can be a relatively simple guitar electronically, like a Paul's Guitar, but a bit more challenging when it comes to the finish, perhaps with a nice quilt finish in one of the fades. And to help you test the final product, I will gladly take delivery once you are done and gig with it regularly to ensure it gets fully wrung out.

:p

I believe I watched almost all the Crimson Guitars videos and they're quite instructive abouit the making of guitars ;)
I Highly recommend all guitar lovers to have a look at it.

niXo7gM5T.jpg

Today will be another of Paul's building sessions. I had the "pre-CNC" work done to the neck, which prepares it for the truss rod installation and the headstock ears. We will also plane down and glue up the body today.
I will take another video for those who are interested. In the meantime, here is a picture of the neck in it's current state.
IMG_3482.JPG

Today will be another of Paul's building sessions. I had the "pre-CNC" work done to the neck, which prepares it for the truss rod installation and the headstock ears. We will also plane down and glue up the body today.
I will take another video for those who are interested. In the meantime, here is a picture of the neck in it's current state.
View attachment 5083
Don't change a thing... DONE!

Back