Paul's Guitar....

38Roars

Bless the Blues
Wow!!!!!
Just saw the new brushstroke inlay bird details on the PRS website! Also an Artist option with Brazialian Fretboard! This is going to be a SWEEEEEEEET new guitar! WANT.....WANT.....WANT!!
I'm traveling so maybe someone will post those pictures....

The best photo we've seen is the one James posted for us:

paulsguitar.jpg

I think the product site should have larger pictures like the one above. Shows a lot of the details we can't see on the smaller images.

Would be awesome if you can click on the guitar and up pops the englarged image with the rest of the page faded out. =D

the site should have a lot of stuff we don't have at the moment. it's all on the list! Bigger pictures are definitely a priority! fear not!

here's a link to a real big image (warning people on slow mobile networks...image over 1MB): http://www.prsguitars.com/forum_img/uploads/paulsinlays.jpg

Would be awesome if you can click on the guitar and up pops the englarged image with the rest of the page faded out. =D

See - I, personally, hate that. I would rather be able to click a photo and be brought to a hi-res photo of it. I hate the click to zoom on ebay haha

$????? with a brazilian fingerboard is a great price... Hopefully the tops will look as good as the stock photo.... anyone know when they will hit the stores?

No price discussion please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, yeah that ebay way is awful, I was thinking of the hi-res too.... def. not ebay style though.

See - I, personally, hate that. I would rather be able to click a photo and be brought to a hi-res photo of it. I hate the click to zoom on ebay haha

Actually, just looking at the body...it looks like the "sinker mahogany signature private stock"...the 2 mini switches, the 408 type pickups...very similar to my PS Sig. #58 except for the color. Very very similiar to the PS Sig. proto that Howie plays...similiar color, both stoptails...I wonder what the essential differences are??

It's essentially a Sig Limited with a narrow 408 in the bridge, different colours/birds/headstock logo and a different finish...

Back