Paul's Guitar SE color

Martin Lenihan

I am fortunate to own a 594 McCarty semi-hollow and I'm thinking of buying a PRS SE in Aqua. My McCarty is an amber finish. I played the guitar and it's pretty impressive. It really does give you a true single coil sound. To my eyes, the color looks much more green than those in the photos. To those of you who own or have played one, is that your experience? I was wondering if there was any variation in color coming out of Indonesia. Thanks.

Last edited:
I am fortunate to own a 594 McCarty semi-hollow and I'm thinking of buying a PRS SE in Aqua. My McCarty is an amber finish. I played to guitar and it's pretty impressive. It really does give you a true single coil sound. To my eyes, the color looks much more green than those in the photos. To those of you own or have played one, is that your experience? I was wondering if there was any variation in color coming out of Indonesia. Thanks.
In photos, I've seen some that look pretty green. Mine is not quite so green, but aqua is a pretty color. I've grown to really like the amber and fire red versions too. There are two other colors out there too: Trampas Green and Charcoal. I've only seen those two as used units around the states.
MVHlbef.jpg

Back