PAUL'S AND PAISLEY!

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;109439 said:
It's a tone thing for me.

Oh, me too ( I have a couple PG's myself), I wasn't trying to imply this was anyone's particular reason for preferring single coils, but I sometimes suspect it about myself and have seen enough converts to speculate.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;109413 said:
Something about them is just... haunting. Perhaps even a little evil.

Can't quite put my finger on it. I'm sure it will come to me.

View attachment 862

Now I must have one. If mine doesn't line up like that you want to trade?

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;109457 said:
Hell no. :evil:

I can see it now...

Build Sheet
Special Instructions - case to match supplied picture, please note the triple six, I want that.

Hi Guys,
I bought this guitar from Brian and received it last week. The guitar is incredible, and it was a great experience buying from Brian. He had detailed and immediate communication, kept me up to date on order status, tracking, etc. Overall I'd highly recommend him as a seller. I'm sure I'll be buying from him again. Thanks Brian!

ps I'll put up a NGD post soon when I have some time.

Hi Guys,
I bought this guitar from Brian and received it last week. The guitar is incredible, and it was a great experience buying from Brian. He had detailed and immediate communication, kept me up to date on order status, tracking, etc. Overall I'd highly recommend him as a seller. I'm sure I'll be buying from him again. Thanks Brian!

ps I'll put up a NGD post soon when I have some time.

Welcome to the forums and congrats on such a beauty of a guitar.

Congrats on picking up that beautiful axe... and let me agree that the guys at Brian's are top notch to deal with.

Back