Paul's 85!

Sorry about my links... Wildwood is already sold out of theirs! And I didn't get one,,, bummer

Great looking guitar ! Once again !

something im wondering...

why that guitar as a higher price than other limited runs like the graveyard 2 for example ?
Woods ?

thanks

Great looking guitar ! Once again !

something im wondering...

why that guitar as a higher price than other limited runs like the graveyard 2 for example ?
Woods ?

thanks
Probably priced on par with the Collection Series guitars from 2011 to 2015, which were very Paul-centric featuring the pernambuco necks.

Here’s one sportingly named in the same vein. Except the number here refers to frets!
VZ6Cz2x.jpg

VnkkDgB.jpg
Wonderful! At a glance I thought it's a Paul's 28.

I cant imagine the prices to go up that much in two years.
I ve bought my graveyard 2, 2 months ago.
I ve also received a 594 private stock made on order for me and we are far from this price.

i own 4 private stocks and they worth every penny but at some point you have to see and feel the work ... so if the price is based on paul RS « involve » in it ... i dont get it ...

i hope there is another explanation

One other thing: a private stock should never have black backplates (except for esthetical purpose)

Probably priced on par with the Collection Series guitars from 2011 to 2015, which were very Paul-centric featuring the pernambuco necks.

Thanks

so peruvian mahogany is what makes this guitar special, like pernanbucco

I cant imagine the prices to go up that much in two years.
I ve bought my graveyard 2, 2 months ago.
I ve also received a 594 private stock made on order for me and we are far from this price.

i own 4 private stocks and they worth every penny but at some point you have to see and feel the work ... so if the price is based on paul RS « involve » in it ... i dont get it ...

i hope there is another explanation

One other thing: a private stock should never have black backplates (except for esthetical purpose)

I think you're trying to look for objective justification for the price and that's just never gonna exist. It doesn't exist for the Graveyard 594 either. I have one and love it, but is it twice as good as my Wood Library 594? No. And is the Wood Library twice as good as a regular Core 594? No, of course not. Even an S2 594 at $1700 MAP plays perfectly and sounds great.

The higher tiers do have more care and attention put into them, and you can see that reflected in being more and more perfect. But, that's not why they go for $10k+. It's because they're something special and really cool. If you think a particular guitar is really cool, then maybe it's worth the price to you. But if you don't think it's cool, yeah of course it's not gonna seem worth it.

Back