Paul Reed Smith "Thank You Pack" | Free Strings For A Year!

It was MY screw up apparently in this case, as I purchased two days prior to the promo starting, so I didn't qualify. No harm, no foul....after all, I've won TWO free guitars from PRS, so I'm nothing but grateful to them as it is!!

It was MY screw up apparently in this case, as I purchased two days prior to the promo starting, so I didn't qualify. No harm, no foul....after all, I've won TWO free guitars from PRS, so I'm nothing but grateful to them as it is!!
Lucky dog.

Now make a play for the #8 pickup I'm giving away. All it takes is a photo of playing one! You DO own a PRS guitar, right? :D

Lucky dog.

Now make a play for the #8 pickup I'm giving away. All it takes is a photo of playing one! You DO own a PRS guitar, right? :D

Dude, NO one needs to see my ugly mug pretending like I can play guitar. I leave that to the pros like yourself!! ;)

Dude, NO one needs to see my ugly mug pretending like I can play guitar. I leave that to the pros like yourself!! ;)
Chicken-sh1t cop-out rejected.

I've been to your castle, King Ang... I know better.

Besides... no one can "hear" you playing in a photo. You can pose any way you like.

;)

it has been a month since sending mine in. Do they email you to say they got it or anything? I sent my warranty registration in at the same time too and no reply on it either.

i have sent emails to prs asking for status updates with no reply??? Its been quite a while since sending my stuff in

Last week I got a reply saying that the response had been overwhelming, and to expect delivery in 6-8 weeks.

i have sent emails to prs asking for status updates with no reply??? Its been quite a while since sending my stuff in

I can certainly understand that, but my concern isn't when I get the package, but that they got my paperwork. I don't want to have someone tell me in September that they never received it, it's too late, your outta luck and so on...

Well, I never did hear from PRS's support after emailing them a few times. But the package arrived today! Excellent. Thanks PRS.

Well, I never did hear from PRS's support after emailing them a few times. But the package arrived today! Excellent. Thanks PRS.

Hi newfmp3- we answer every email we receive so I can only assume your emails were getting caught in the spam filter. I'm glad to hear your goodies arrived though!

Just got my package...

Thanks to all involved in this promotion!

Already used a bunch of strings, and my PRS guitars are sounding great!

M

Back