paul reed smith personally fixed my Custom 24

I love seeing a Business Owner getting his hands dirty. We should all learn something from this. These are the sort of things that make people want to work hard for PRS. Paul could have said: Send it back to us & we'll fix it. I personally subscribe to the theory that you are never above getting your hands dirty.

Kudos to you Paul Smith!

+1 :top:

Thats prs customer service at its best. I wonder if Mr Smith gets his hands dirty on the production line when he gets sick of answering the phone.

BKQ-4LFCYAEfPyujpg-thumb_zps6881004a.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

sorry but this is me, tryin' to look serious and not smile..it was a guitar that i was lookin at and when i tested it no sound he he..thought it was the cable, amp perhaps he he..when he said " i need a work bench, solderin' iron..man you guys should have seen how fast the GC employees moved when he asks for stuff to fix the guitar..i was just really really impressed. i mean talk about personally fixing a guitar, not a new one, a used one..before i left he approached me and shook my hand and thank me.. some of the GC guys told me i should keep the guitar , keep it somewhere this is what i said to the guy and to paul smith " the first thing i would do is to remove the back plate that he signed.. so i can play the crap out of the guitar..coz that's what these guitars are made for.. as soon as I got home I cranked my MAZ Jr..and the guitar is still resonating the day after.:laugh:

I love seeing a Business Owner getting his hands dirty. We should all learn something from this. These are the sort of things that make people want to work hard for PRS. Paul could have said: Send it back to us & we'll fix it. I personally subscribe to the theory that you are never above getting your hands dirty.

Amen to that Markie. I have always known people in my field that say "I dont do that". Usually, involving something that an entry level person would be assigned to. I do whatever, as long as the job gets done right and I get a nice paycheck.

Awesome story. Paul's good like that. It's one of those things that makes us believe in PRS as a company and makes you feel part of the PRS family.

BKUXyX8CMAAxSr7jpg-large_zps2cfc8857.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

sorry for posting a non exclusive PRS guitar pic.. but here she is with her siblings..
...temporary siblings. If you're like me, you'll start with one PRS and next thing you know, you'll have four and all the rest will be sold off. :laugh: Although, that is a nice set of guitars to have. Lotta variety there.

I looked up where Emeryville is. That's right down the street from where my brother lives. He's just off Piedmont in Oakland.

the first thing i would do is to remove the back plate that he signed.. so i can play the crap out of the guitar..coz that's what these guitars are made for

Clearcoat over it! That's what I did. I think I used Deft clear lacquer... but now that I think about it, that might not be available in CA.

...temporary siblings. If you're like me, you'll start with one PRS and next thing you know, you'll have four and all the rest will be sold off. :laugh: Although, that is a nice set of guitars to have.

i sold every guitar i had to get my PRS.

wow! you know what, i keep missin' my dgt..now that you've mentioned it i could have lived with this awesome custom 24 and that dgt ha ha!! we'll see !! he he

I see no problem with having two. I wish I had some more stuff to sell so I can get a second one. an artist a or PS would be nice. :D

This is awesome! Almost hard to believe, but the photos don't lie!

WTF was Mr. PRS doing in a Guitar Center?? Was it for one of those "Undercover Boss" shows?

Back