Paul Reed Smith Meet and Greets (UK)

Messaged Andertons last Sunday hoping for a clinic event but nothings booked as yet although there's an event for world guitars 7th March.

I'd do Andertons if they do book him, it's closest to me - could stretch to Guitar Village too. Sadly everything else is a bit far away.

They've booked Sound Affects, Peach Guitars, World Guitars and guitarguitar Birmingham so far as well...

Guitarguitar Birmingham has sold out now! Couldn't get it booked in time. PMT Bristol or East London is probably you're best bet if you're by World Guitar/Andertons.

For those that cannot make the WG event on the night, it will be being streamed live and available for later download.

Guitarguitar Birmingham has sold out now! Couldn't get it booked in time. PMT Bristol or East London is probably you're best bet if you're by World Guitar/Andertons.

It's 2 1/2 hours to Bristol or WG for me, unfortunately! East London is a maybe but I was hoping to do it with a local-ish retailer I actually use on a regular or semi-regular basis...

It's 2 1/2 hours to Bristol or WG for me, unfortunately! East London is a maybe but I was hoping to do it with a local-ish retailer I actually use on a regular or semi-regular basis...
Same as Andertons would be best for me. I'm on the coast, S/E Corner Guildford's 2/2half for me but that's fine. The message I received from Lee read,. I would absolutely love for that to happen! No plans yet though sadly. :(:(:(

Hoping to go to the Sound Affects one in Ormskirk. Not too far away.

On a Tuesday though which could be an issue.

Bernie Marsden will be at some of these too!

Edit: Just seen that Paul will be in Manchester on the same day as the Sound Affects one. Afternoon... Definately can't make that! Will kick myself if I miss Paul and Bernie in the evening though..

And... It kicks off in a pub. Beer AND guitars!

Hoping to go to the Sound Affects one in Ormskirk. Not too far away.

On a Tuesday though which could be an issue.

Bernie Marsden will be at some of these too!

Edit: Just seen that Paul will be in Manchester on the same day as the Sound Affects one. Afternoon... Definately can't make that! Will kick myself if I miss Paul and Bernie in the evening though..

And... It kicks off in a pub. Beer AND guitars!
I'll see you there !

I feel your frustration Mike. World Guitars falls on a date that's a no no, Andertons would've been best for me but not to be. I'm so far down the coast next stops bloody Dunkirk, France.:(:(:(

I feel your frustration Mike. World Guitars falls on a date that's a no no, Andertons would've been best for me but not to be. I'm so far down the coast next stops bloody Dunkirk, France.:(:(:(

My own fault...

I should have got the tickets the minute I heard about it. They weren't expensive so even if I had to cancel it wasn't a great loss.

Some pics from last nights World Guitars evening.

Venue. A converted convent.
WGPRS-1.jpg

Sound check. Still time for a few tweaks.
WGPRS-2.jpg

Neville Marten. Ex Guitarist magazine editor.
WGPRS-3.jpg

PRSh takes the stage.
WGPRS-4.jpg

Interview.
WGPRS-5.jpg

The ever affable Bernie Marsden.
WGPRS-6.jpg

WGPRS-7.jpg

I vant to drink your blood!
WGPRS-8.jpg

Packed House.
WGPRS-9.jpg

Ready for the tour bus and the groupies.
WGPRS-10.jpg

Great pics!

I spy the missing blue Bernie!!!

Not sure if it is one of the 6 or the fabled #7

Did he play it?

They're all just up the road tonight and I'm not there. Boooo!

He played a 594 (Pic of PRSh tweaking it) and the Beast during the soundcheck. For the main numbers he used his own pictured single cut.

Back