Paul Reed Smith Band 10/3/19

Shawn@PRS

yogi
Many of you have seen the PRS Band play before but tomorrow night is going to be PRS funk mixed with a Go Go twist. I'm bringing guest musicians which includes JuJu House on drums (from EU and Chuck Brown’s band); Kevin Walker (bassist from Justin Timberlake’s band); and Benjie Porecki on keyboards. They’ve opened up a dance floor for the night too. This event happens tomorrow (Thursday, 10/3) at Ram’s Head on Stage in Annapolis. Doors open at 7 pm and the show is at 8 pm.
- Paul Smith

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/paul-r...t-ju-ju-house-dance-floor-tickets-70848334275

That sounds dope.

I was super confused as to what “go go” was for the longest time. There’s a Bad Brains song where they sing about it while talking about music specific terms, and me not being from D.C. all I could surmise was it was like, stripper music or something. :oops::rolleyes::p

That sounds dope.

I was super confused as to what “go go” was for the longest time. There’s a Bad Brains song where they sing about it while talking about music specific terms, and me not being from D.C. all I could surmise was it was like, stripper music or something. :oops::rolleyes::p

Many cities have their own unique sound. Chicago Blues, New Orleans Jazz, Atlanta Crunk, Bakersfield twang, etc. Go Go is definitely DC's thing.

Back