Paul at GC Boston 10/3

andy474x

Knows the Drill
For all you Boston area forum members, just saw this on the GC site:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/stores4stores-gc-other-public/Promo/5833-gc-paul-fest-5.5x8.5-FINAL.pdf

Performance, Q&A, and meet and greet with Paul, sounds like it should be a fun event. Last time Paul was in the Boston area, I didn't hear about it until afterwards, and I know a few others have had the same bad fortune, so I thought I'd just let everyone know. Plus, it should be a good chance to find out about some of the new products if you can't make it to Experience this year. Hope to see some of you there!

If you can at all make it out to the PRS events I suggest doing so. You will not be let down as they are always a good time.

Just a reminder and roll call for the PRS event at the Fenway Guitar Center on Thursday - who's gonna be there? I was just in this weekend and asked for the details - event starts at 7:00, but the guy I talked to said to show up early, maybe around 6:00-6:30. I know I'll be getting there plenty early so I don't miss out! Looking forward to a good time!

PRSh at Boston Guitar Center this Thursday night!

Stopped in today at the store Paul will be at on Thursday and saw a fairly rare DGT standard in Black(no binding)...
cool.gif

Back