Paul And Bernie

Alan Manning

Well Love a Duck Mary Poppins.!!!
I've been following Bernie Marsdens event dates for the last year but so far they so far away.
Missed out on one of Pauls clinics last year (Gutted) But just got tipped the wink and managed to bag 2 tkts for a clinic with both Paul and Bernie here in blighty in march.
What with that and John Mayer at the O2 in May things are fine and dandy.!!!
Had to tell someone so I picked on my PRS Family.
Dawg Diggity Dawg.!!!

I've been following Bernie Marsdens event dates for the last year but so far they so far away.
Missed out on one of Pauls clinics last year (Gutted) But just got tipped the wink and managed to bag 2 tkts for a clinic with both Paul and Bernie here in blighty in march.
What with that and John Mayer at the O2 in May things are fine and dandy.!!!
Had to tell someone so I picked on my PRS Family.
Dawg Diggity Dawg.!!!

Saaa-weet!

I picked up Bernie's CD "Shine". It's quite good. I found myself wishing he'd done more of the singing and more of the "Blues" based material. He's definitely in my roster of go-to guitar inspiration.

Yeah, I'm a Bernie fan. Spoke with him at the last experience. Very nice guy. Love his blues interpretations.

Yeah, I'm a Bernie fan. Spoke with him at the last experience. Very nice guy. Love his blues interpretations.
That's great to hear that someone as successful as that is also kind.

Bernie is an awesome guy. The couple times I talked to him at Experience, he couldn't have been nicer. And the man definitely knows how to tell a story.

Bernie is an awesome guy. The couple times I talked to him at Experience, he couldn't have been nicer. And the man definitely knows how to tell a story.

His book finally came yesterday. Looks like a good read. Need to turn a page!

His book finally came yesterday. Looks like a good read. Need to turn a page!
Iv'e not long finished the book and its a really good read highly recommended.
He also signed my Bernie for me as did Paul and Bernie asked me about the mods and was quite impressed.
A really nice approachable guy.!!!

Iv'e not long finished the book and its a really good read highly recommended.
He also signed my Bernie for me as did Paul and Bernie asked me about the mods and was quite impressed.
A really nice approachable guy.!!!

Really cool!

You should have seen him at Exp the year his model was released...no one recognized him and he'd run up to you at his table in the factory, "You like this guitar??!! What do you think?" :) He was like a kid in a candy store...humble, approachable, and so sincere and kind. It was like talking to your cool uncle.

Don't miss seeing him.

You should have seen him at Exp the year his model was released...no one recognized him and he'd run up to you at his table in the factory, "You like this guitar??!! What do you think?" :) He was like a kid in a candy store...humble, approachable, and so sincere and kind. It was like talking to your cool uncle.

Don't miss seeing him.

I wish he'd do a theater tour in the States. It's a shame more people here aren't aware of him.

Back