Paul Allender Edition after 2012 ? Carve Finition ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HellChords, Dec 7, 2018 at 11:40 AM.

1. HellChords

HellChords New Member

Hi,

I've found a Paul Allender Edition new one. I'll be maybe order it but I have a question. It's a Red Scarlet Finition. Do you know if this color was make after 2012 ?

Beceause on PRS web site I can found :
    The PRS SE Custom will be updated for 2012 with a new body carve and pickup control configuration. Previously the SE Custom had a flat style body, but for 2012, the popular SE model will receive a beveled top carve, more reminiscent of PRS Guitars’ original Custom 24 model [...] The updated SE body shape will also come standard on 2012 SE Paul Allender.

So, I would like to know if my model will be good one :)

Sellers say me year of produtcion is 2015. I hope my PRS SE will have "carve" finition :)

Could you confirm it ?

Thank you !

#1 HellChords, Dec 7, 2018 at 11:40 AM
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 2:34 PM
  2. Eddie kim

Eddie kim New Member

ask the seller to take a picture of the back headstock that shows the serial number. My Paul Allender is a 2010 model that starts with a K... so a 2012 should start with M, and a 2015 should start with P... The 2012 and newer will have the carved top your looking for. hope this helps.

garrett likes this.