Paisley Fabric Pattern???

In civilized places there’s Shake Shack, where they actually serve fun food made from excellent ingredients; the burgers are vegetarian fed Angus beef, for example, and the food’s delicious.

There aren’t any in Indiana.

Maybe some day... ;)
There are 3 in the Chicago area. Closest one to me is about 15 miles. I need to make a trip!

This leaves me feeling confused - are the cattle fed by vegetarians? Or are they fed vegetarians?

That's not what leaves me confused - it's that I don't know which of those two I'd prefer.

Some beef ranchers feed cattle with meat, which they're not actually built to eat. Among other things, that's what causes Mad Cow Disease.

You don't want a crazy cow around. They're a real problem.

Some beef ranchers feed cattle with meat, which they're not actually built to eat. Among other things, that's what causes Mad Cow Disease.

You don't want a crazy cow around. They're a real problem.

Our society is in a sad state when not feeding livestock what they shouldn't be eating is considered exceptional.

I know many people that raise cattle and honestly don’t know of any that feed their cattle meat. They’re all pasture fed with grain supplements. Most of the feed in this part of the state is made at the feed mill in town.
That said, nothing surprises me these days.

I know many people that raise cattle and honestly don’t know of any that feed their cattle meat. They’re all pasture fed with grain supplements. Most of the feed in this part of the state is made at the feed mill in town.
That said, nothing surprises me these days.

The BSE outbreak in the UK 30 years ago was a result of cattle being fed a bone meal supplement (high in protein) that contained material from other animals!

177 human fatalities from Creutzfeldt-Jakobs Disease were attributed to this outbreak!

Anyway, back to Paisley material!

I've done some looking and found some fabric that is very close in color and style to the Paisley PRS used in the past. I'm new to the forum so I'm not allowed to post links yet so do a search for...

Eroica Hollyhock Damask Jacquard Storm
It's from fabric.com
I hope this helps everyone who's searching.

I've done some looking and found some fabric that is very close in color and style to the Paisley PRS used in the past. I'm new to the forum so I'm not allowed to post links yet so do a search for...

It's from fabric.com
BLESS YOU, MY CHILD:)

And welcome welcome welcome!

BLESS YOU, MY CHILD:)

And welcome welcome welcome!

It's from fabric.com
Almost, but it is a different pattern than the PRS fabric...
fe13491a-513f-5cf8-95be-623bfd72095e

Back