Paisley Cases for sale

Shawn@PRS

yogi
We have received many requests from customers looking to purchase Paisley cases, well now that time has come.

Get your paisley case online or from your local PRS dealer

http://www.prsaccessories.com/colle...-gig-bags/products/prs-paisley-multi-fit-case

PaisleyCase_1024x1024.jpg

Uh-oh! There goes one of my excuses for buying another guitar. Nobody tell my wife.

Last edited:
That's great news! I've already added one to my 'Someday...' list. Thanks for the information Shawn.

Lloyd

Awesome. Hope prs doesn't screw up and accidently ships one with a guitar in it...oh wait...hmmmm

Mmhh, I think some accessories should be reserved for Private Stock or other special run guitars and not be sold seperately.

Mmhh, I think some accessories should be reserved for Private Stock or other special run guitars and not be sold seperately.

FYI, PS leather cases with the eagle are not sold separately, and are different from this case because they also have a French fit interior. with a crushed velvet sort of lining. This one has the standard multi-fit interior with the plush lining like the standard cases. The differences are the nicer handle and the paisley fabric.

I have both, there's a difference, not that it really amounts to a big deal.

But I honestly believe that customers should be able to buy whatever case they want for their guitar.

Last edited:
Back