P408?

Boss

This has probably been discussed before, but I just had to do it.

Is a P408 or 408 Piezo going to happen, or is likely to happen?

Thank you

This has probably been discussed before, but I just had to do it.

Is a P408 or 408 Piezo going to happen, or is likely to happen?

Thank you

Would be close to my dream guitar, and one I would pounce all over.

There was at least one PS with 408 set up, trem and Piezo. Killer set up!

I doubt if this will ever be the production guitar though...

I've seen one or two PS 408 piezo, both I think were blue, amazing they were. Why aren't they in production yet, why?

I have a Siggy limited that I had PTC refinish antigue back and charcoal burst and a 408 standard with rosewood neck. They are my two mains axes. Love them

Only two more months to go, so hopefully PRS would release those at Experience this year. Seems like there might be a chance.

Why isn't there any scoops, leaks, announcements etc (like with cars and gadgets) about new PRSI?

Only two more months to go, so hopefully PRS would release those at Experience this year. Seems like there might be a chance.

Why isn't there any scoops, leaks, announcements etc (like with cars and gadgets) about new PRSI?

It's more fun this way - better than knowing what your presents are on Christmas Day, isn't it?

It's more fun this way - better than knowing what your presents are on Christmas Day, isn't it?

I see your point, and it is. But maybe not in the case of when one is comparing whether to get something nice now (Siggy/408/P22) or waiting to get something even nicer (P408 hopefully) at Experience.

I see your point, and it is. But maybe not in the case of when one is comparing whether to get something nice now (Siggy/408/P22) or waiting to get something even nicer (P408 hopefully) at Experience.

True - but this is the struggle I go through every single year since Experience started. Once it hits about April, any time I look at a guitar, I think, "If I buy this, what will I have enough money for at Experience?" Which usually means I don't buy anything from the end of March until Experience.

Experience is an addiction!

True - but this is the struggle I go through every single year since Experience started. Once it hits about April, any time I look at a guitar, I think, "If I buy this, what will I have enough money for at Experience?" Which usually means I don't buy anything from the end of March until Experience.

Experience is an addiction!

I know exactly what you mean. Good strategy, but it can be quite a predicament when a nice guitar comes one's way, and then think, I wonder what experience will hold this year...

P408 is amazing and yes, a ton of switches!

IMG_0527_zps8c8b035e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I haven't bought two of any single PRS model, and I guess technically a P408 wouldn't be the same as my 408, but that picture makes my knees weak.

Back