Overture For One

László

Too Many Notes
Well, I compose this orchestral stuff pretty much for my own amusement, and I did this one using Abbey Road One, The Collection, sample library.

Therefore, it's 'Overture For One'!

https://persistenceofmemory.band/single/49732/overture-for-one

Ever since COVID, I've been writing this stuff, and I'm having a hard time returning to rock and other stuff I play on guitar; I seem to always want to do this kinda thing.

I suppose there are worse addictions than orchestral composition! :p

Great job as usual Les! Here is what I saw listening to it!! A weary axe slinger sat mourning over the death of his tube amp!!! He did not know if his prized sound sword would ever see battle again!!!! He wept for the times lost as well as the memories written in stone!!!!! At 1:35, the tubes of his amp come to life and burst forth with an orchestral wonder, wide as the sky and higher than the stars!!!!!! Valhalla is on the horizon, and he rides his waves of sound to the evermore like the bliss of the ONE!!!!!! And then there was a cat on a roomba! Thanks for sharing!!!

Great job as usual Les! Here is what I saw listening to it!! A weary axe slinger sat mourning over the death of his tube amp!!! He did not know if his prized sound sword would ever see battle again!!!! He wept for the times lost as well as the memories written in stone!!!!! At 1:35, the tubes of his amp come to life and burst forth with an orchestral wonder, wide as the sky and higher than the stars!!!!!! Valhalla is on the horizon, and he rides his waves of sound to the evermore like the bliss of the ONE!!!!!! And then there was a cat on a roomba! Thanks for sharing!!!

I was thinking 'cat on a Roomba' the entire time! :p

Back