Outside gig tmw

Sitting at home today with a fan and AC, keeping cool. Spent Saturday bringing a used TV into an elderly woman's apartment and speaking with my carpenter brother about installing an OTA antenna for the lady this Thursday. The lady commented that she like the way my hair looked. I said you can thank my Mom for giving me my wavy and curly hair.

Ok, wait... you’re in a ladies apartment, and she comments that she likes your hair... and you told her to thank you mom??? :eek: We need to talk about your technique. Think I may have discovered an area with a potential for improvement. :D

When looking to acquire favor with the ladies, I always look to Robin Williams for advice. This one is FOOLPROOF!

Ok, wait... you’re in a ladies apartment, and she comments that she likes your hair... and you told her to thank your mom??? :eek: We need to talk about your technique. Think I may have discovered an area with a potential for improvement. :D

Um, no offense, the woman could be as old as my Mom (80+). My technique is doing well, thanks. LOL...now go scrub that image out of your brain...

Um, no offense, the woman could be as old as my Mom (80+). My technique is doing well, thanks. LOL...now go scrub that image out of your brain...
Well, I didn't have that info, so just trying to help. And besides, Raquel Welch is over 70 and she's still a knockout, so you never know.

Well, I didn't have that info, so just trying to help. And besides, Raquel Welch is over 70 and she's still a knockout, so you never know.

It's OK, inner beauty is more important than outward appearance IMHO. Besides, as we age, beauty eventually fails over time, so it's what's inside that's what's important.

Last edited:
Back