Out of Commission

Wakester

Re Member
At 6:30 this morning while on the way to work, I was involved in a head on accident with roll over accident. I was traveling at 40 mph, i don't know about the other driver. I was transported to ECMC (Buffalo) via ambulance, as MercyFlight could not make it down.

i am a very blessed man, as I by all rights should not have survived a crash of that type or magnitude. i am home now with only a broken thumb, broken nose and mild concussion.I will not be playing guitar for awhile, but I will still be here. No Matter what happens, DO NOT let me sell you (or anyone) my guitars.

if my typing seems more off than normal, I don"t have any glasses for awhile. so I cant really see what i am messing up. plus i am only able to type with one hand.

Dang it, you are lucky, thank goodness. Hope you (and the others involved, who are likely also injured) are able to heal up quickly.

At 6:30 this morning while on the way to work, I was involved in a head on accident with roll over accident. I was traveling at 40 mph, i don't know about the other driver. I was transported to ECMC (Buffalo) via ambulance, as MercyFlight could not make it down.

i am a very blessed man, as I by all rights should not have survived a crash of that type or magnitude. i am home now with only a broken thumb, broken nose and mild concussion.I will not be playing guitar for awhile, but I will still be here. No Matter what happens, DO NOT let me sell you (or anyone) my guitars.

I liked your post but not because you had an accident of course - it's because you have such a positive attitude and are such a good guy!

One thing I learned with my various surgeries and healing up afterward - attitude is everything. Feel good and heal up quickly, my friend!

I liked your post but not because you had an accident of course - it's because you have such a positive attitude and are such a good guy!

One thing I learned with my various surgeries and healing up afterward - attitude is everything. Feel good and heal up quickly, my friend!

You're right about the attitude. It helps a lot to keep a sense of humor. I was cracking jokes in the ambulance, even though i was still very much in shock. I said something about 'oh boy, now I can ride all the rides' when they put the ID bracelets on goung into the ER.

This has been a very surreal experience, to say the leasr.

Back